1. Cherry Hill Road: Reconstruction from Haggerty to Canton Center Road. Currently under design with construction anticipated to begin in fall 2019.
2. Ridge Road: Paving of Ridge from Ford to Warren is anticipated to begin in late 2019 - early 2020.
3. Lilley Road Bridge: Crews will begin mobilizing to the site in the next few weeks. Construction to replace the Lilley Road Bridge will begin in late May or early June. During construction, the Lower Rouge River Recreational Trail connection at Lilley Road will be permanently closed for the duration of construction. There will be heavy construction equipment in the area so pedestrian are asked to avoid the area. This project is anticipated to be completed in November.
1. Traffic Signal at Michigan Avenue and Beck: Date will be determined by MDOT but anticipated to be done sometime in 2019.
CANTON DDA (Downtown Development Authority)
1. Morrison Boulevard: Canton's DDA is funding the reconstruction of the Morrison Blvd approach just south of Ford Road. This project is anticipated to begin Friday, August 9 and be completed by Sunday, August 11.