Things To Do
There is plenty to do throughout Heritage Park during this three-day festival. Whether you want to take a spin on the carnival rides, watch a performance at our two stages of live entertainment, or curl up in a quiet part of the park with a delicious elephant ear or corn dog, there is something for everyone at this year's Liberty Fest!
- Friday 17, 2022, at dusk (approximately 10:00 p.m.)
- Fireworks are weather dependent and will be shot off the west side of the park.
- Thursday, June 16, 2022, 1:00-10:00 p.m.
- Sensory Sensitive Hours, Thursday, June 16, 2022, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 17, 2022, 1:00-11:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 18, 2022, 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Scholastic Book Fair: ($)
- Cool off in our book tent, all proceeds from book sales help provide books for Canton summer camp readers.
- Stop in and visit us all weekend to check out our LEGO City with moving attractions provided by the Michigan LEGO Users Group, MichLUG
- Ever want to pet a goat? Visit with chickens? Now is your chance: Petting farm, pony rides and bird encounter!
Pancake Breakfast: ($)
- Saturday ONLY, 8:00-11:00 a.m. (while supplies last)
- Held at Heritage Park's North Pavilions.
- Fees: $7 for adults; $5 for children. Donations also graciously accepted.
- Proceeds help the Lions support a number of local charities.
- Princess Leia and Darth Vader will be on-site for visits with the little ones from 9:00 - 11:00 am.
Enjoy live entertainment on two stages in Heritage Park, the Canton Live Stage (north side of the park) and the Amphitheater Stage (south side of the park).
Good Eats and Cold Drinks
Festival food vendors will be located throughout Heritage Park. A large number of vendors and the Adult Beer & Wine Garden will be located around the Amphitheater. Enjoy live music while dining on your festival favorites!
Liberty Run and Walk 5K/10K