Saturday, June 17, 2017
Saturday will be hopping at Liberty Fest, as the park will be packed from sun-up till well after sun-down. We will kick off the day with the Liberty Run 5K/10K and pancake breakfast. Then things will continue to build up throughout the day with the International Fest, live performance, and carnival. The 26th Anniversary will go out with a bang with an outstanding fireworks show and performances on both stages.
Event Location:Heritage Park
1150 S. Canton Center Road
Canton, Michigan 48188
Event Time:10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Skerbeck Carnival($): Purchase tickets or wristbands to enjoy Carnival rides all weekend long. For more information visit the Carnival Zone.
- 11:00am-6:00pm: International Festival (LIVE Stage)
- 4:00-5:30pm Midwest Dueling Pianos: A unique brand of interactive entertainment (Amp Stage)
- 4:00-6:00pm My Trivia Live: Come play some trivia with your friends while you listen to some of the best music around! (Amp Stage)
- 6:15-7:30pm Weekend Comeback: A four piece ensemble with female vocalist featuring pop, rock, Motown and more! (Amp Stage)
- 8:00-10:00pm Crush: Detroit's best Bon Jovi Cover Band (Amp Stage)
- 8:00-10:00 Boogie Dynomite: High intensity retro music and fun! (LIVE Stage)
- At Dark Canton Liberty Fest Firework Show.